Includes a Crepe Spreader, Spatula, Scraper and Batter Dispenser for Delicious Homemade Crepes
Chocolate Crepes with Strawberries Recipe
Enjoy these decadent chocolate crepes filled with fresh strawberries and topped with whipped cream. It's ideal for a special brunch or dessert.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Gradually combine the wet and dry ingredients, whisking constantly until the batter is smooth.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the skillet and swirl to coat the bottom evenly.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the edges of the skillet begin to lift.
- Cook for another 30 seconds on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Crepes should be served with sliced strawberries and whipped cream.
4-Piece Professional Griddle Crepe Kit
The Crepe Recipe Book For Beginners
Crepes Batter Dispenser
Nutella Filled Crepes Recipe
Crepes with Strawberry Jam and Cream Recipe
Stuffed Crepe Rolls with Whipped Cream, Mint and Berries Recipe
Sweet Crepes with Bananas and Chocolate Syrup Recipe