This Cookbook is a Comprehensive Guide to Making Delicious Crepes for Breakfast, Shipped Right to Your Door
Lemon and Honey Crepes Recipe
These Lemon and Honey Crepes are ideal for breakfast or brunch. The tangy lemon and sweet honey combination is delicious, and the crepes are light and fluffy.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together the flour and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the milk and water gradually to combine.
- Whisk in the salt, honey, melted butter, lemon juice, and zest until the batter is smooth.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Swirl 1/4 cup of the batter around in the pan to make a thin crepe.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Continue with the rest of the batter, stacking the crepes on a plate as you go.
- If desired, top the crepes with additional honey and lemon zest.
Stonewall Kitchen Traditional Crepe Mix
The French Crepes Cookbook
Flavorsome French Crepe Cookbook
Sweet and Savory Crepe Cookbook
Strawberry and Nutella Crepes with Whipped Cream Recipe
Salmon Dill Crepe Canapes Recipe
Dessert Crepes with Strawberries, Blueberries and Cranberries Recipe
Coffee Crepes with Nutella Filling Recipe