Enjoy Authentic French Crepes in the Comfort of your Own Home
Sweet Chocolate Crepe Rolls Recipe
Fill these sweet and chocolatey pancake rolls with whipped cream and chocolate chips. They are the ideal dessert for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the milk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk until completely smooth.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Swirl 1/4 cup batter into the pan to coat the bottom.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the edges of the pan begin to lift.
- Cook for another 30 seconds on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Beat the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until stiff peaks form.
- On a flat surface, place a pancake.
- Spread some whipped cream on top and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Cut the pancake into 1-inch pieces after tightly rolling it.
- Rep with the rest of the crepes and filling.
- Chill the chocolate pancake rolls before serving.
Electric Crepe Maker With Auto Power Off
50 Recipe Crepe Cookbook
12' Electric Crepe Maker With Wooden Spatula
Simple Crepe Cookbook
Vanilla Icing Crepes Recipe
Blueberry and Apricot Crepes Recipe
Spinach Crepes with Almond Slivers Recipe
Banana Wrapped Crepes with Chocolate Syrup Recipe