Features a Toughened Nonstick Surface for Easy Flipping and Quick Cleanup
Strawberry and Banana Crepes Recipe
Enjoy these tasty and simple crepes filled with fresh strawberries and bananas. This dish is ideal for a weekend brunch or a special breakfast treat.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and salt.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the flour mixture gradually until smooth.
- Melt butter in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into skillet and swirl to coat the bottom.
- Cook until the bottom of the pancake is lightly browned, about 1 minute.
- Cook until the pancake is lightly browned on the other side, about 30 seconds.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 8 crepes.
- Fill each pancake with strawberries and banana slices.
- If desired, top with whipped cream.
12' Electric Crepe Maker With Wooden Spatula
Simple Crepe Cookbook
Le Creuset Toughened Crepe Pan With Rateau
Crepes: Sweet and Savory Recipes
Red Currant and Cranberry Crepes with Powdered Sugar Recipe
Crepes with Raspberries and Honey Recipe
Crepes with Frozen Berries and Whipped Cream Recipe
Homemade Crepes with Apricot Marmalade, Powdered Sugar and Blueberries Recipe