Prepare All Types Of Tasty Crepes With This Recipe Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Crepe with Strawberry, Chocolate and Syrup Recipe
These strawberry chocolate crepes are a delectable breakfast treat. The crepes are light and fluffy, with an irresistible filling of sliced strawberries and chocolate chips. Drizzle with warm maple syrup for an extra touch of sweetness.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine the flour, milk, eggs, salt, and melted butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk until completely smooth.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Swirl 1/4 cup batter onto the pan to make a thin pancake.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1-2 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Cook for another 30 seconds on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Spread sliced strawberries and chocolate chips on each pancake.
- Crepes should be rolled up.
- Warm the maple syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Serve the crepes immediately with the warm syrup.
The Complete Crepe Cookbook
Crepe Maker and Pancake Griddle
Crepes: 50 Savory And Sweet Recipes
4-Piece Professional Griddle Crepe Kit
Powdered Sugar Peach Crepes Recipe
Chocolate Syrup Crepes with Walnut Ice Cream Recipe
Orange Crepes with Pistachios Recipe
Breakfast Crepes with Eggs and Powdered Sugar Recipe