50 Easy And Delicious Crepes Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Orange Crepes with Pistachios Recipe
Orange Crepes with Pistachios are a delicious and unusual twist on traditional crepes. The orange zest and juice add a bright citrus flavor to the crepes, while the chopped pistachios add a nice crunch and nuttiness. Serve with whipped cream and extra pistachios for a lovely and tasty breakfast or brunch dish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the milk, eggs, melted butter, orange zest, and orange juice until the batter is smooth and there are no lumps.
- Melt butter in a nonstick pancake pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan and swirl it around until it forms a thin layer on the bottom.
- Cook the pancake for 2-3 minutes, or until the edges begin to lift away from the pan and the bottom is golden brown.
- Cook the other side of the pancake until golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.
- Continue with the remaining batter, stacking the crepes on top of each other.
- Fold each pancake in half, then in half again to form triangles before serving.
- Whipped cream and chopped pistachios on top.
50 Recipe Crepe Cookbook
12' Electric Crepe Maker With Wooden Spatula
Simple Crepe Cookbook
Le Creuset Toughened Crepe Pan With Rateau
Crepes Topped with Scrambled Eggs and Caviar Recipe
Chocolate Syrup on Crepes Recipe
Chocolate Crepes with Strawberries Recipe
Crepes with Gooseberries and Powdered Sugar Recipe