50 Easy And Delicious Crepes Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Spinach Crepes with Walnut and Coconuts Recipe
These Spinach Crepes with Walnuts and Coconuts are an interesting twist on traditional crepes. The combination of spinach, walnuts, and coconut gives the crepes a nutty and savoury flavor that makes them suitable for any meal of the day. Crepes are simple to make and can be filled with a variety of ingredients such as cheese, vegetables, or meat.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, milk, chopped spinach, chopped walnuts, shredded coconut, eggs, melted butter, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan and swirl it around to evenly distribute the batter.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, or until the pancake is golden brown and set.
- Flip the pancake with a spatula and cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until the other side is golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, stacking the cooked crepes on top of each other.
- Serve hot with your preferred toppings or fillings.
Sweet and Savory Crepe Cookbook
The Complete Crepe Cookbook
Crepe Maker and Pancake Griddle
Crepes: 50 Savory And Sweet Recipes
Chocolate Crepes with Raspberries and Pistachios Recipe
Powdered Sugar Peach Crepes Recipe
Chocolate Syrup Crepes with Walnut Ice Cream Recipe
Orange Crepes with Pistachios Recipe