This Cookbook is a Comprehensive Guide to Making Delicious Crepes for Breakfast, Shipped Right to Your Door
Crepes with Cream Cheese, Red Currants and Blackberries Recipe
These crepes are a colorful and delicious breakfast or brunch option. The tangy cream cheese complements the sweet and tart red currants and blackberries perfectly.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, milk, eggs, salt, and sugar in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cooking spray or butter should be used to grease the skillet.
- Pour the batter into the skillet with a 1/4 cup measuring cup and swirl to evenly distribute it.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown and the pancake flips easily.
- Cook for 1 minute on the other side, or until the pancake is lightly browned.
- Repeat until all of the batter is gone.
- Spread 1 tbsp cream cheese onto each pancake, leaving a 1/2 inch border around the edges.
- Add a handful of red currants and blackberries to each pancake.
- Fold the crepes in half, then again, to make triangles.
- Serve the crepes immediately sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Flavorsome French Crepe Cookbook
Sweet and Savory Crepe Cookbook
The Complete Crepe Cookbook
Crepe Maker and Pancake Griddle
Chocolate Sprinkles Crepes Recipe
Chocolate Crepes with Raspberries and Pistachios Recipe
Powdered Sugar Peach Crepes Recipe
Chocolate Syrup Crepes with Walnut Ice Cream Recipe