Create Perfect Crepes that are Thin and Crispy or Thick and Fluffy
Crepes with Almond Cream Cheese Recipe
This delicious crepes recipe includes a creamy almond-flavored filling that complements the crepes' light, fluffy texture. Toasted sliced almonds give each bite a nice crunch and nuttiness.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Whisk together flour, eggs, milk, water, salt, and melted butter in a medium mixing bowl until smooth.
- Over medium-high heat, heat a lightly oiled frying pan.
- Pour or scoop the batter into the pan, about 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Tilt the pan in a circular motion to evenly coat the surface with batter.
- Cook for 2 minutes, or until the bottom is light brown.
- Turn and cook the other side after loosening with a spatula.
- Separately, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and almond extract until smooth.
- Spread a generous amount of the almond cream cheese mixture over each pancake and top with toasted sliced almonds to serve.
- Fold the pancake in half and then again to make a triangle.
- Serve hot.
Crepes: Sweet and Savory Recipes
Stonewall Kitchen Traditional Crepe Mix
The French Crepes Cookbook
Flavorsome French Crepe Cookbook
Homemade Crepes with Apricot Marmalade, Powdered Sugar and Blueberries Recipe
Crepe Rolls with Whipped Cream and Strawberries Recipe
Apricot Crepes Recipe
Chocolate Sprinkles Crepes Recipe