A Detailed Cookbook Featuring The Best Crepe Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chocolate Crepes with Blueberries and Almond Flakes Recipe
Enjoy these decadent chocolate crepes with fresh blueberries and crunchy almond flakes. This is ideal for a special breakfast or dessert.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until smooth.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into the skillet and swirl to coat the bottom.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the edges curl and the surface becomes firm.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Crepes should be served with fresh blueberries, sliced almonds, and whipped cream.
Electric Crepe Maker With Auto Power Off
50 Recipe Crepe Cookbook
12' Electric Crepe Maker With Wooden Spatula
Simple Crepe Cookbook
Crepe with Strawberry, Chocolate and Syrup Recipe
Cherry Crepe Stack with Jam and Maraschino Cherries Recipe
Red Currant and Cranberry Crepes with Powdered Sugar Recipe
Crepes with Raspberries and Honey Recipe