Features a Toughened Nonstick Surface for Easy Flipping and Quick Cleanup
Chocolate Crepes with Raspberries and Pistachios Recipe
These chocolate crepes filled with fresh raspberries and crunchy pistachios are the perfect sweet treat. The crepes are light and fluffy, with a rich chocolate flavor that complements the tartness of the raspberries and the nuttiness of the pistachios perfectly. This dish is ideal for a fancy brunch or dessert.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until the batter is smooth.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour in 1/4 cup batter and tilt the pan to spread the batter evenly into a thin layer.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the crepe's edges begin to lift from the pan and the bottom is lightly browned.
- Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute after flipping the pancake.
- Stack the finished crepes on a plate and repeat with the remaining batter.
- To serve, top each pancake with a few raspberries and a sprinkle of chopped pistachios.
- Fold the pancake in half and then again to form a triangle.
- If desired, top with additional raspberries, pistachios, and whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Cuisinart Nonstick 10-Inch Crepe Pan
Easy Crepe Cookbook
Electric Crepe Maker With Auto Power Off
50 Recipe Crepe Cookbook
Goat Cheese Arugula Crepes with Chicken Breast Recipe
Ice Cream Crepes with Pine Nuts Recipe
Crepes with Chocolate Syrup and Almond Slivers Recipe
Crepes Topped with Scrambled Eggs and Caviar Recipe