Featuring Both Sweet and Savory Crepes Recipes That Will Satisfy Any Craving, Shipped Right to Your Door
Powdered Sugar Peach Crepes Recipe
These crepes are light and fluffy, with a filling of sweet, juicy peaches. The powdered sugar adds a touch of sweetness and a lovely finishing touch to the dish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Whisk together the flour and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the eggs one at a time, one at a time.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, melted butter, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Melt butter in a nonstick pancake pan over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into the pan with a ladle and quickly swirl to coat the bottom evenly.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the edges of the pan begin to lift and the bottom is lightly browned.
- Flip the pancake carefully with a spatula and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- When all of the crepes are cooked, fill them with a few slices of peaches and roll them up.
- Serve immediately with powdered sugar on top of the crepes.
Easy Crepe Cookbook
Electric Crepe Maker With Auto Power Off
50 Recipe Crepe Cookbook
12' Electric Crepe Maker With Wooden Spatula
Ice Cream Crepes with Pine Nuts Recipe
Crepes with Chocolate Syrup and Almond Slivers Recipe
Crepes Topped with Scrambled Eggs and Caviar Recipe
Chocolate Syrup on Crepes Recipe