Featuring a Non-Stick Surface, Temperature Control, and a Large Cooking Surface for Easy Flipping
Banana Wrapped Crepes with Chocolate Syrup Recipe
These banana wrapped crepes with chocolate syrup are a decadent and delicious breakfast, brunch, or dessert treat. The crepes are filled with sliced bananas and made with cocoa powder for a rich chocolate flavor. The chocolate syrup is made with chocolate chips and heavy cream and is drizzled over the crepes as a finishing touch.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and sugar.
- Whisk in the egg, milk, and melted butter until smooth.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Swirl 1/4 cup batter into the pan to coat the bottom.
- Cook for about 1-2 minutes, or until the edges begin to lift.
- Cook for another 30 seconds on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Distribute the banana slices evenly between the crepes.
- Wrap the crepes tightly around the bananas.
- Combine chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, stirring halfway through, until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Serve the crepes with the chocolate sauce drizzled on top.
4-Piece Professional Griddle Crepe Kit
The Crepe Recipe Book For Beginners
Crepes Batter Dispenser
Strawberry and Banana Crepes Recipe
Crepes with Caramel and Icing Recipe
Breakfast Crepes with Apricot Jam and Pine Nuts Recipe
Crepes with Almond Cream Cheese Recipe