150 Mouthwatering Sweet and Savory Crepe Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Coffee Crepes with Nutella Filling Recipe
These coffee crepes with Nutella filling are a decadent and tasty breakfast or dessert treat. The coffee-infused crepes are tender and slightly sweet, with a creamy and chocolatey contrast from the rich Nutella filling.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, coffee granules, sugar, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the milk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until smooth.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cooking spray or butter should be used to grease the pan.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the skillet and swirl around to coat the bottom evenly.
- Cook the pancake for 2-3 minutes, or until the edges begin to lift and the bottom is golden brown.
- Cook for an additional minute on the other side.
- Continue with the rest of the batter, stacking the cooked crepes on a plate as you go.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of Nutella over each pancake and fold in half or roll up.
- Enjoy while still warm.
Cuisinart Nonstick 10-Inch Crepe Pan
Easy Crepe Cookbook
Electric Crepe Maker With Auto Power Off
50 Recipe Crepe Cookbook
Crepes with Cream Cheese, Red Currants and Blackberries Recipe
Spinach Crepes with Walnut and Coconuts Recipe
Crepe with Strawberry, Chocolate and Syrup Recipe
Cherry Crepe Stack with Jam and Maraschino Cherries Recipe