150 Mouthwatering Sweet and Savory Crepe Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Dessert Crepes with Strawberries, Blueberries and Cranberries Recipe
These dessert crepes are filled with whipped cream and topped with fresh strawberries, blueberries, and cranberries. They're ideal for a fancy brunch or dessert.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until smooth.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into the skillet and swirl to evenly distribute the batter.
- Cook for 2 minutes, or until the pancake is golden brown on the bottom.
- Cook until the other side is golden brown, about 1 minute.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Fill each pancake with sliced strawberries, blueberries and cranberries before serving.
- Roll up the pancake and serve with whipped cream on top.
The Crepes Cookbook
Cuisinart Nonstick 10-Inch Crepe Pan
Easy Crepe Cookbook
Electric Crepe Maker With Auto Power Off
Crepes with Applesauce Puree Recipe
Crepes with Cream Cheese, Red Currants and Blackberries Recipe
Spinach Crepes with Walnut and Coconuts Recipe
Crepe with Strawberry, Chocolate and Syrup Recipe