Prepare All Types Of Tasty Crepes With This Recipe Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Strawberry and Nutella Crepes with Whipped Cream Recipe
These decadent crepes are filled with the irresistible combination of Nutella and fresh strawberries and topped with whipped cream. They are ideal as a breakfast or dessert treat.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together flour, eggs, milk, water, and salt in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Whisk in the melted butter until thoroughly combined.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan, swirling it around to coat the bottom.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, or until the crepe's bottom is golden brown.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until the pancake is golden brown.
- Repeat until all of the batter is gone, about 6-8 crepes total.
- Spread Nutella on each pancake, then top with sliced strawberries and roll up the crepes.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
Crepe Maker and Griddle
The Crepes Cookbook
Cuisinart Nonstick 10-Inch Crepe Pan
Crepes with Almond Cream Cheese Recipe
Whipped Cream Icing on Blueberry and Strawberry Crepes Recipe
Crepes with Applesauce Puree Recipe
Crepes with Cream Cheese, Red Currants and Blackberries Recipe