60 Sweet And Savory Crepes Recipes In A Convenient Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Crepe Rolls with Whipped Cream and Strawberries Recipe
These Crepe Rolls with Whipped Cream and Strawberries are a delectable and elegant dessert suitable for any occasion. The tender crepes are stuffed with light and fluffy whipped cream and fresh, juicy strawberries, creating a delectable and refreshing treat.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the milk, eggs, and melted butter until the batter is smooth.
- Melt butter in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cooking spray or butter should be used to grease the pan.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into the skillet, tilting the pan to coat the bottom with batter.
- Cook the pancake for about 2 minutes, or until the edges begin to turn golden brown and the surface appears set.
- Flip the pancake and cook for another minute on the other side.
- Rep with the remaining batter.
- Whip the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until soft peaks form.
- Lay a pancake flat on a work surface to assemble.
- Spread whipped cream over the crepe's surface, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edge.
- On top of the whipped cream, arrange a layer of sliced strawberries.
- Tuck the edges in as you roll the pancake tightly around the filling.
- Continue with the remaining crepes and filling.
- Serve immediately, if desired garnished with additional sliced strawberries and whipped cream.
Crepe Maker and Griddle
The Crepes Cookbook
Cuisinart Nonstick 10-Inch Crepe Pan
Egg Crepes with Strawberries and Mint Recipe
Grilled Pineapple Crepes with Sliced Almonds Recipe
Crepes with Sliced Almonds Recipe
Goat Cheese Arugula Crepes with Chicken Breast Recipe