60 Sweet And Savory Crepes Recipes In A Convenient Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Crepes with Asian Pears Recipe
These crepes are filled with sweet and juicy Asian pears that have been perfectly caramelised. The crepes are light and delicate, with a subtle sweetness that complements the pears perfectly.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, milk, eggs, sugar, salt, and melted butter in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into the skillet and swirl to evenly coat the bottom.
- Cook for about 1-2 minutes, or until the edges curl and the pancake is set.
- Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute on the other side after flipping.
- Make 8-10 crepes with the remaining batter.
- Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over the sliced pears.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the pears are tender and caramelised.
- Spoon the caramelised pears onto each pancake and fold into quarters to serve.
- Serve hot.
Easy Crepe Cookbook
Electric Crepe Maker With Auto Power Off
50 Recipe Crepe Cookbook
12' Electric Crepe Maker With Wooden Spatula
Crepe Suzette Dessert with Ice Cream and Grand Marnier Recipe
Chocolate Crepe Dessert with Syrup and Strawberries Recipe
Skilled Crepes with a Sunny Side Egg and Mushrooms Recipe
Crepes with Sliced Pears, Pistachio, Raspberries and Kiwi Recipe