Includes a Crepe Spreader, Spatula, Scraper and Batter Dispenser for Delicious Homemade Crepes
Hazelnut and Egg Crepes with Honey Recipe
These hazelnut and egg crepes are a tasty and filling breakfast or brunch option. The nutty flavor of the hazelnut flour complements the sweetness of the honey perfectly. They're also simple to make and are sure to impress your guests.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine hazelnut flour, all-purpose flour, and salt.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Gradually whisk in the egg mixture to the flour mixture until the batter is smooth.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cooking spray or butter should be used to grease the pan.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into the skillet, tilting it to evenly distribute the batter.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the edges of the pancake begin to lift, then flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Rep with the remaining batter.
- Before serving, drizzle honey over the crepes.
Sweet and Savory Crepe Cookbook
The Complete Crepe Cookbook
Crepe Maker and Pancake Griddle
Crepes: 50 Savory And Sweet Recipes
Coffee Crepes with Nutella Filling Recipe
Crepes with Red Caviar Recipe
Chocolate Crepes with Blueberries and Almond Flakes Recipe
Crepes with Almond Slivers and Peach Marmalade Recipe