Indulge in the Delicious World of Crepes with this Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Banana and Strawberry Crepes with Chocolate Sauce Recipe
With these crepes, you can indulge in the delectable combination of fresh fruit and chocolate. They're ideal for a Sunday brunch or a special occasion.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Whisk together flour, eggs, milk, water, salt, and melted butter in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat and pour in about 1/4 cup of the pancake batter.
- Tilt the skillet to spread the batter into a thin layer and cook for 2 minutes, or until the edges begin to lift up and the bottom is lightly browned.
- Cook for an additional 30 seconds on the other side.
- Repeat until all of the batter is gone.
- Heat the heavy cream in a small saucepan until it just begins to boil.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the chocolate chips until smooth.
- To serve, top each pancake with several slices of banana and strawberry and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
Crepe Maker and Griddle
The Crepes Cookbook
Cuisinart Nonstick 10-Inch Crepe Pan
Crepe Chocolate Dessert with Nutella Recipe
Lemon and Honey Crepes Recipe
Peanut Butter and Blueberry Crepes Recipe
Crepes with Sweet Raspberries, Blueberries and Honey Recipe