60 Sweet And Savory Crepes Recipes In A Convenient Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Apple Cinnamon Crepes Recipe
These Apple Cinnamon Crepes are a delicious and simple breakfast treat that is ideal for the fall season. The tender crepes are filled with a warm and spiced apple mixture that will not disappoint.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, sugar, and cinnamon.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until smooth.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter into the pan and swirl it around until the bottom is covered.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, or until the edges begin to lift and the pancake is golden brown on the bottom.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes on the other side after flipping the pancake.
- Make another 8 crepes with the remaining batter.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Combine the sliced apples, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes, or until the apples are tender and the sugar has melted.
- Place a spoonful of the apple mixture onto each pancake and roll it up to serve.
- If desired, drizzle with maple syrup.
Easy Crepe Cookbook
Electric Crepe Maker With Auto Power Off
50 Recipe Crepe Cookbook
12' Electric Crepe Maker With Wooden Spatula
Hazelnut and Egg Crepes with Honey Recipe
Vanilla Icing Crepes Recipe
Blueberry and Apricot Crepes Recipe
Spinach Crepes with Almond Slivers Recipe