Make Perfectly Cooked Crepes Every Time with this Nonstick Hard-Anodized Crepe Pan
Whipped Cream Crepes with Blueberries and Raspberries Recipe
These blueberry and raspberry whipped cream crepes are a delicious breakfast or brunch dish. The crepes are light and airy, with a sweet and fluffy whipped cream. The tartness of the blueberries and raspberries offsets the sweetness of the whipped cream.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and salt.
- Separately, whisk together the milk, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients slowly, whisking constantly, until the batter is smooth.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Swirl in a small amount of melted butter to coat the pan.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into the pan and swirl to spread it into a thin, even layer.
- Cook the pancake for 1-2 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown.
- Flip the pancake with a spatula and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until the other side is golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter as needed to the pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whip heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Top each pancake with whipped cream and blueberries and raspberries.
- Serve the crepes immediately folded into quarters.
The Crepes Cookbook
Cuisinart Nonstick 10-Inch Crepe Pan
Easy Crepe Cookbook
Electric Crepe Maker With Auto Power Off
Peanut Butter and Blueberry Crepes Recipe
Crepes with Sweet Raspberries, Blueberries and Honey Recipe
Hazelnut and Egg Crepes with Honey Recipe
Vanilla Icing Crepes Recipe