Featuring a Non-Stick Surface, Temperature Control, and a Large Cooking Surface for Easy Flipping
Sliced Apple Crepes Recipe
These sliced apple crepes make an excellent breakfast or brunch dish. The crepes are light and fluffy, and the apples are cinnamon-y and sweet.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour and salt.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Whisk the egg mixture into the flour mixture gradually until smooth.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Melt butter in a nonstick pancake pan over medium heat.
- Swirl 1/4 teaspoon butter into the pan to coat the bottom.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into the pan and swirl to evenly distribute.
- Cook for 1 minute, or until the edges begin to brown.
- Cook for another 30 seconds on the other side.
- Place the cooked pancake on a plate and continue with the remaining batter.
- Melt the remaining butter in the same pan over medium heat.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over the sliced apples.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes, or until the apples are tender and lightly caramelised.
- Roll up the crepes after evenly dividing the apple mixture among them.
- Serve hot.
Le Creuset Toughened Crepe Pan With Rateau
Crepes: Sweet and Savory Recipes
Stonewall Kitchen Traditional Crepe Mix
The French Crepes Cookbook
Sliced Strawberries on Crepes with Nutella Recipe
Crepes with Blueberries, Bananas and Frosting Recipe
Strawberry and Nutella Crepes with Whipped Cream Recipe
Salmon Dill Crepe Canapes Recipe