Includes a Crepe Spreader, Spatula, Scraper and Batter Dispenser for Delicious Homemade Crepes
Crepe Chocolate Dessert with Nutella Recipe
Enjoy this decadent chocolate pancake dessert with creamy Nutella and fresh strawberries. It's the ideal dessert for any occasion and will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the milk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk the batter until it is smooth and free of lumps.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter into the centre of the pan with a ladle and tilt the pan in a circular motion to thinly spread the batter.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the edges begin to lift and the bottom is golden brown.
- Cook for another 30 seconds, or until the other side of the pancake is golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make another pancake.
- 1 tablespoon Nutella on each pancake, topped with sliced strawberries if using.
- Fold the pancake in half, then again, to make a triangle.
- Continue with the remaining crepes.
- If desired, dust the crepes with powdered sugar.
- Enjoy while still warm.
Crepes: Sweet and Savory Recipes
Stonewall Kitchen Traditional Crepe Mix
The French Crepes Cookbook
Flavorsome French Crepe Cookbook
Crepes with Blueberries, Bananas and Frosting Recipe
Strawberry and Nutella Crepes with Whipped Cream Recipe
Salmon Dill Crepe Canapes Recipe
Dessert Crepes with Strawberries, Blueberries and Cranberries Recipe