Create Perfect Crepes that are Thin and Crispy or Thick and Fluffy
Crepes with Sliced Pears, Pistachio, Raspberries and Kiwi Recipe
These sweet and fruity crepes are a delicious way to start or end a meal. Fill the delicate crepes with sliced pears, crunchy pistachios, juicy raspberries, and tangy kiwi.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and salt.
- Whisk in the milk and eggs until the batter is smooth.
- Incorporate the melted butter.
- Melt butter in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into skillet and swirl to coat the bottom.
- Cook for 2 minutes, or until the edges of the pancake are dry and the centre is set.
- Flip the pancake with a spatula and cook until the other side is lightly browned, about 1 minute.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make about 8 crepes.
- Each pancake should be topped with sliced pear, chopped pistachios, raspberries and sliced kiwi.
- Crepes should be folded in half and served immediately.
Crepes Batter Dispenser
Crepe Maker and Griddle
The Crepes Cookbook
Sliced Apple Crepes Recipe
Crepe Chocolate Dessert with Nutella Recipe
Lemon and Honey Crepes Recipe
Peanut Butter and Blueberry Crepes Recipe